Like any community, we have certain rules and regulations to ensure Roedean stays a safe, happy and caring school.
The following policies are available to download:
A full list of policies are available from the School Office on request. However, some of the key policies parents may be interested in are:
- Accessibility Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Preventing and Tackling Bullying Policy
- Promoting Fundamental British Values Policy
- Promoting Good Behaviour Policy
- PSHE and SMSC Policy
- Special Educational Needs Disability and Learning Support Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
In the 2018-2019 academic year the School received two formal complaints which were both resolved at level 2.