The termly Day and Boarding fees for the academic year 2022-2023 are as follows:
- There are three terms per year.
- These fees will be subject to the annual standard of living increase.
- All fees include text books and appropriate stationery up to GCSE level.
- A further charge of £1,045 per term is applicable for the Language Pathway Course.
- An additional fee of £1,585 per term is made in respect of boarders entering the Sixth Form directly.
£150 is payable with the application, and is non-refundable.
For UK-based students, a deposit (Acceptance Deposit) of half a term’s fee is paid to accept the offer at Roedean.
For reasons of administration, in the case of a pupil whose normal residence is outside the United Kingdom, a further deposit of half a term’s fees is also required.
Unless stated otherwise, all deposits are refunded without interest after the pupil has left the School and after all fees and ‘extras’ have been settled. If the pupil does not take up the accepted place, the deposit is non-refundable.
Charges for Extra Subjects and Activities
Details of subjects/activities offered for 2021-22 are available here and will be updated for 2022-23 in due course. Written permission of the parent or guardian is required before a pupil can be accepted for tuition in an extra subject/activity.
Since payment has to be made to the teachers concerned, subjects or activities may only be terminated at the end of the term, for which half of one term’s notice in writing is required. If a subject or activity is discontinued during a term, the whole of that term’s charge will be payable. Where pupils require private academic coaching, this is a matter for a separate written contract between the parents and the School.