/media/91/1391-vtchapelreplace.jpg

The Chapel

05/02/2011 /media/78/1278-chapel_out.swf

The Chapel

Striking in its simplicity, the Chapel was opened in 1906. It features Italian marble walls and floors, oak panelling, beautifully detailed stained glass windows  and a white Ensign flag (usually only seen on Royal Navy ships or premises) dating from the second world war. The marble was finally completed in 1953 and is today used for school chapel services, recitals and concerts.  

 

Back to News, Events and Planning



All content © Roedean 2012 | Roedean Way, Brighton, BN2 5RQ | Registered Charity No. 307063