- Choose Roedean
- School Life
- Old Roedeanians
- News and Events
- Contact us
Here is our step by step guide:
2. Register. Complete the registration form and return with the administration fee (£150).
Your daughter may also like to come to a Taster Day to meet some of her prospective classmates. Many girls swap email addresses and stay in touch throughout the holidays before joining.
Unless there are special circumstances, we hope that all applicants, including those living abroad, will visit Roedean during the admissions process.
4. Assessment. Most applicants take our own entrance exams (Maths, English and Non-Verbal Reasoning) at Roedean (UK applicants) or locally (international applicants).
5. Interview. The Headmaster and Tutor for the year group will discuss the motivation for applying, subject interests and what the applicant can bring to the school.
6. Offer. We will issue an unconditional or conditional offer (upon achieving a certain maths or English result) as soon as possible after the interview.
7. Acceptance. Congratulations! Accept the place by reading the Parent Contract and returning the acceptance form with the deposit.
8. Preparation. We will send a link to pre-enrolment information, an invitation to New Girls' Briefing and a CAS number if required.
Please note: As part of the admissions process, the school intends to take photographs during Open Days, Rockpools Day, Discovery Day and other Taster Days and visits, for use in promotional material (including the website). Please inform the School if you have any concerns.